DragonFable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFable

The Dragonfable fan forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction Thread

Go down 
+13
Andrew
tomisabadboy
FireDruid
cmastris
draggonboy13
dalvon
isis
Mjustin
Admin
Greekpaladin
lee-24
Magical Trevor
Kiehl Hyre
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

Introduction Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:22 pm

introduction and like i said u cant go off topic because ur introducing the way u feel
Back to top Go down
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:05 pm

Magical Trevor wrote:
introduction and like i said u cant go off topic because ur introducing the way u feel
Not to argue but it's for introducing ourselves and themselves (pointing to new members) about some information we would love to share.

If that is the case, we could have a separate thread for that.
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/cold.bloodedemo
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:19 pm

oh ya i forgot i got a thread to make
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:19 pm

oh ya i forgot i got a thread to make
Back to top Go down
lee-24
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
lee-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:10 am

nice to meet you all some of you i know but eh...
i like to play pokemon Exclamation Laughing
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:24 pm

its okay
Back to top Go down
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:37 pm

lee-24 wrote:
nice to meet you all some of you i know but eh...
i like to play pokemon Exclamation Laughing
Well hello. I like to play Pokemon too, but I only have FireRed.

Sad
Back to top Go down
draggonboy13
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
draggonboy13

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:02 pm

pokemon silver...and emerald...best two games ever (guess why?...think of past posts and my name)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=226856
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:43 pm

they need to make remakes of gold and silver those 2 were teh pwnage
Back to top Go down
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:57 am

GSC is cool, and Emerald is great, love them. But Diamond/Pearl is the real definition of superb, too bad I didn't get one for my DS.
Back to top Go down
draggonboy13
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
draggonboy13

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:49 am

haven't played those...how is it...I like the dragon pokemon
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:07 pm

i got and have collected up to 320 sumthin pokes but then it got old
Back to top Go down
draggonboy13
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
draggonboy13

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:31 pm

dang...what is the new dragon pokemon names (not the legendary)?

I am a writer like I said before...I wrote this...what do you think? (this is a rough draft of a script that I am using to help the AE team make a movie...all very hush hush)

Quote :
[black screen…words fade in and out]
Time is not a toy. When you play with it you alter history. You make 1 into 3 and good into evil. Time does not like yogurt. [complete darkness]

[Scene appears with cysero messing around in his workshop/room…eating yogurt working on a time booth prototype] (noise of explosions, clattering, coughing, cysero’s laugh) [dead silence followed by cysero lifting a spoon to his mouth when the door opens behind him opens. He drops the spoon into the circuitry of the time machine and then a giant flash]

[scenes of the movie flash through very quickly…a picture of a DF average hero appears and is then split into three…Dracos, natalia, zak]

Act I
[some music with the normal company credits while showing scenery (no people/monsters) of the world of Lore (MUST INCLUDE Oaklore/falconreach…preferable cities should have street/marketplace shots…Start in the air dive to the sea (not into it) and go to falconreach and take the path to Oaklore then jump above the trees and then come to a stop at the cliff where Natalia should be sitting looking at the sun]
she gets up and starts to walk around Oaklore…and being a rouge she remained hidden to everyone
as she steals some food (anything from an apple to a pie) a women in white sees Natalia
Natalia runs and when she thinks it is safe she gives the food to a homeless child…a flashback to her life before she became a rouge (otherwise her childhood and her hero)
Natalia later spies on the woman in white
She then see the woman in white speaking to a paladin (zak)
She disguises herself to go spy more on this paladin and finds him talking to some of the knights…that is when he spots her
Natalia takes off running again but this time she accidentally stumbles upon a darkwolf bandit camp…which see her and want her gold
She is surrounded when Zak shows up and uses his holy powers to even the odds…(2 thieves and Drakath)
Zak whistles but nothing happens
Drakath rants about how he knows lord sepulcher and he will take over the world and then a bear shows up and smashes the two normal thieves
Drakath runs
The heros talk to each other about Drakath/the woman in white/sepulcher/and the bear
They decided to head for swordhaven so they must first travel through falconreach/the mountains/surewould forest (not in that order)
Natalia asks Zak about his life and why he became a paladin and they have a chat while the bear sleeps

The next day they actually go to Oaklore to get supplies but being a rouge you don’t get respect so Natalia and her companions go on quests for Rolith (or whoever)…
This is where you see them get closer and work better together.
Last quest is to recover some stolen boxes from some sneevils but they have to ask someone about the location of the fort…(me)…I sit in catapult not knowing what it is and tell them where the sneevil fort is and then FIRE…and AAHHH!
they go and happen upon 2 eggs

Act II
As the heros march through the woods they come accros a knight whom seems to have been attacked by something…he warns the travelers of a monster but says nothing more and continues to walk towards the keep and Oaklore. The heros go to a cliff to look at the bridge and see a bunny start to bounce across…in fact it makes it to the other side.
The heros see no danger so they start to walk across…the bear in the back and Zak in the lead.
All of a sudden there is a rumble and the middle of the bridge explodes sending Zak flying backwards. Natalia draws her daggers out and starts to attack with speed and stealth but then slips on some water (OUCH). The bear attacks and attacks again but keeps getting forced back by the amount of water. The heros retreat back to their cliff view and see the hydra sink back into the water. All seemed lost and they had Idea what to do.
While they were camped Zak got the brilliant idea to stick the eggs in a box to keep them warm and safe. While putting both of the eggs in they hear a rustle and a yelling from far off.
They look down towards where the hydra attacked them to see Dracos (he does not have the knightly title of the strong) walking around with a large bundle in his hands calling out for them.
The heros stopped and stared at each other with their eyes wide open and frozen in shock but nothing occurred. In fact Dracos sat on the edge of the broken bridge with his feet hanging and touching the water.
They ran down screaming at him to run but he didn’t hear them.
When dracos sees the heros he stands and says that he was looking for them. He says that the Knights had just found the legendary weapons of sir jing and he presented the bundle to them. When they opened the bundle they saw a staff, a sword, and a pair of daggers. As soon as zak and natalia touched their weapons there was a splash and they looked up to see the hydra right behind Dracos.
They grab their weapons and stand ready to fight but after Dracos turns around the hydra spat at him though it missed. Something other than water fell out and a sword that shone (very dimly…only the etches on the handle and the blade…have fun making the sword animators) landed right in front of him and it had dragon etching on it.
He picks up the sword and joins the group and two more hydra heads appear. With their new weapons of energy the hydra fell quickly but every time Dracos had gone to hit it, it dodged him or the bear got in the way.
The hydra fell and actually floated in between the two sides of the now broken bridge and The bear, Zak and Natalia jumped across and asked if Dracos would come with them…unsure and having a flash back to his childhood growing there he was about to say no but after turning around he hears a voice that sounds icy yet kind “your destiny awaits and you can’t let your fears hold you back”. The heros were starting to walk away and Dracos quickly caught up with them.

Falconreach
As the heros approached the town there was a chilling cold feeling but nothing attacked. Dracos spent his time hunting sneevils and helping every one they met for some money. The bear was always feeling as though they were in danger and was never seen sleeping. Zak felt the cold and he recognized the feeling…it was darkness but he could not see the cause.
Natalia was taking care of the eggs and was making sure they stayed warm.
One day they came upon a cave and dracos’ sword grew brighter but just a little. He felt an urge to explore the cave and they eventually let him go. The rest of the heroes set up camp and could here Dracos yelling his battle cry when all of a sudden there was silence and a fog dropped upon them. They looked out at the main path and saw a horrific sight. An army of undead…though small in power was marching past them toward falconreach. Dracos came running out and almost gave away their position if it hadn’t been for Natalia quickly pushing him down into a bush.
They waited and finally after 3 hours the full army had passed. It seemed that a great force was ushering them forward.
The heroes stood and that was when they saw the castle…not just a castle but a castle on a dead dragon’s back. It passed and the uneasy cold seemed to disappear.
Dracos stood and declared that the cave was now empty and all he was able to find was some water daggers…Natalia quickly took them…or tried to when they fell and hit one of the eggs…the egg didn’t crack but the water spread over it and then reformed below the egg. The egg then changed colors to look like (natalia11 need your egg style), Zak who was really upset he didn’t attack the undead released a blast of light which did no harm and it happened to hit the other egg and it changed to look like (zak need your egg).

Surprised about the transformation of the eggs and the undead army the heroes search for a shortcut and discovered it quickly. They wen t to Falconreach and found it praticully empty. There was a woman who said that she found the inn empty and found some odd weapons that she was willing to sell. She tried to sell them to the party but none had the money except Dracos whom bought a axe with a skull on it. Feeling slightly stronger he resisted the urge of having that as his main weapon so he presently put it in his magic pack one of the few things he was rewarded with on his errands for people.
Then came the war trumpet and heroes drew their weapons and went into battle…intense fight scene and the heroes spread apart.
Dracos yells something and then is not heard of. Zak and Natalia find each other and start crushing the enemy. And the bear just runs over every thing in sight

The battle ends and the heros are welcomed into the town of falconreach as heroes. But the heroes feel bad because their friend Dracos (whom receives his title now) the Strong had disappeared in the battle and a guardian said that he saw Dracos stabbed in the back and fall but before the guardian to rush to his aid a new wave had pressed forward and Dracos’ body was lost to the enemy. (the truth will appear later)

Switch scene to Sepulchre
Doom blade-ah yes all those heroes that fell are ours
Sepulchre-worthless and weak will not be taken…though I did see a couple
Doom blade-ah I knew you’d say that. Those have already been inducted into our army.
Sepulchre-good
Drakath-Sir one of the New recruits seem to have disappeared
Sepulchre- Impossible the undead follow the rules of their masters no matter what
Drakath-I am just the messengar I don’t know what to tell you
Sepulchre-Find them and bring them back so we can find who is the real master
Doom Blade-and be quick about it we have a world to destroy MUHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:20 pm

Shocked

I never bothered to read it, but good job on typing all of that.

Oh and I think the dragons in D/P is Gible, Gabite and Garchomp.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:32 am

wow great job...thats what i'll say whe i have time to read all that
Back to top Go down
lee-24
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
lee-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:46 am

wow you have really typt that huh? what does it mean?
Back to top Go down
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:28 pm

Neutral I shouldn't have quoted that. Editing.
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:36 pm

i could of swore there was another dragon ill check meh game
Back to top Go down
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:25 am

Magical Trevor wrote:
i could of swore there was another dragon ill check meh game
You have D/P dude?!
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:19 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:55 pm

Magical Trevor wrote:
yup
Shocked
I so much envy you dude.
Back to top Go down
lee-24
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
lee-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 am

D/P?

EDIT nvm, diamond pearl i like salamence tyranitar gachomp dragonite and mettagross
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:19 pm

i would envy me to if i were u, but we should get back to talkin about d/p Wink
Back to top Go down
draggonboy13
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
draggonboy13

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Yeah I wrote it...it is a script for a kind of...online show for DF...based off the DL saga...I am in it (Dracos) and my friends are in it...cysero has okayed it but the actually product has to be on their site
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:19 pm

must've took forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next