DragonFable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFable

The Dragonfable fan forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction Thread

Go down 
+13
Andrew
tomisabadboy
FireDruid
cmastris
draggonboy13
dalvon
isis
Mjustin
Admin
Greekpaladin
lee-24
Magical Trevor
Kiehl Hyre
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

Introduction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:10 am

In this thread members can introduce themselves so we can know more from you. Could be your location, gender, hobbies and any miscellaeneous things that you would love to share. I might as well start off.

Name's Kiehl, and I live from the Philippines. I play DF more rather than AQ and MQ, and I'd say DF is rather entertaining. I love web-browser games, and also MMORPGs. I'm also a forumite of BattleOn forums, named as Cylinder. I also try Neopets, but it seems kinda childish. I like cute girls. cheers

Well, what are you guys waiting for? Post on!
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/cold.bloodedemo
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:40 am

I lives in america i also like girls Razz ...thats all i got.Oh i m fat.I forgot to mention that.

Message merged by Admin
Back to top Go down
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:40 pm

Magical Trevor wrote:
I lives in america i also like girls Razz ...thats all i got
Thank you for letting (us) me know about that. So umm, yeah. We need more members. lol!
Back to top Go down
lee-24
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
lee-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:32 am

lol k i live in holland o yeah happy new year btw!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Greekpaladin
Admin
Admin
Greekpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:37 am

Well, call me Greekpaladin or Master Chief.

My hobbies are video-games, some kind of sports and fighting with my brothers(non-stop ninja action!)
I like MMORPGs and stuff like that. If I like girls? Heh, who doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Meeeeee......eeeeee   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:26 pm

I am Xenophon.I rock Cool .I live in Greece.I absolutely love video games.And .... that's all.
Back to top Go down
https://dfan.rpg-board.net
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:15 am

Heya guys! Nice meeting you all. Oh and belated happy new year! geek
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:37 pm

same
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:41 pm

Also.Happy new year. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://dfan.rpg-board.net
Mjustin
Puny Pip Squeak
Puny Pip Squeak
Mjustin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:41 pm

Happy late new year everyone!

Anyway, as you can no doubt tell, I am Mjustin, which is my gamertag. I also go by Mjusin, the shortened version, which is pronounced the same way and is my Battleon Forums name. Or, if you so desire, you can call me by my alternate gamertag, BioGhost.

I live in the US, in California, and I love DF and MQ. At the moment I like DF better, but that is subject to change at any time. MQ is a very close second.

I also play a lot of other games. I play Super Smash Bros Melee, and come February I will play Brawl. I also play Flyff and DDR (It's been a while, though. I live on the second floor of an apartment building, so I don't get to play as often as I used to). Other than those games, I generally play whatever games I can get my hands on.

I'm also a musician. I started off playing trumpet, but now I am leaning more towards vocal music. I am mostly self taught as a vocal musician, and people tell me I'm pretty good. I also mess around with a synthesizer a lot, but I'm not too good with that. I also used to do percussion, but not anymore.

Well, that's about it for me.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:34 am

oh ya i play a bass clarinet
Back to top Go down
Mjustin
Puny Pip Squeak
Puny Pip Squeak
Mjustin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:40 pm

O rly?
Back to top Go down
isis
Squire
Squire
isis

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:50 pm

Isis is my usual ingame name, that or israfil, in df's case, i am isi and my dragon's israfil. Anyways, i live in the philippines, i play mmorpgs, i hang out @ coffee shops, and yes, im also a band member:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=5155622
dalvon
Puny Pip Squeak
Puny Pip Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:13 pm

hey there i,m new to the site the name is dalvon, i live in the high hills of scotland and i like MMORPGs quite a bit, but if i get bored of playing or if i am just wanting fun i go out and do some biking or just hang out in town, also i am in college learning
Back to top Go down
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:19 am

dalvon wrote:
hey there i,m new to the site the name is dalvon, i live in the high hills of scotland and i like MMORPGs quite a bit, but if i get bored of playing or if i am just wanting fun i go out and do some biking or just hang out in town, also i am in college learning
Hey! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Greekpaladin
Admin
Admin
Greekpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:25 am

Welcome all new members! I'm happy to know that many people know about this forum.
Back to top Go down
draggonboy13
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
draggonboy13

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:06 pm

Draggonboy13/Lloyd...aka the guy who doesn't know when to shut up or stop typing
sorry for being so long

I used to play AQ and then kind of got bored (not so bored now with the Devoureror)...so I looked around and found Archknight but it really didn't work yet...Finally I found DF and created a beta character and then Dracos the Strong
beta character got deleted (one of the first mages...i think...can't remember that much...and he stunk...badly)
Dracos the Strong recieved all the upgrades and best stuff...and I actually got a bug that didn't happen to anyone else after the first frostvale where my character's stuff (all of it...his armor, hair, face, and even the weapon) turned white
I am a normal high school student and I plan on either being a writer or a game designor...I am currently on the other DF forum writing the script of a movie for someone who plans on making it about them selves and two friends
I am also obseesed about dragon stuff...should you see my room you'd be surprised at how many books, scultures, and old toys that have to do with dragons in here
my name (draggonboy13) was actually a mistype for DF when I registered...I put 2 g's in and got Draggonboy and I was 13 at the time so that is how my name came into creation...
does anyone here play Maple story?...if you do guess what I'm in there too (but I am a noob in that game)...I plan on being a cleric so once I hit lvl 30 seek me out and go on quests with me I will increase the exp and heal you when you get hurt.
I know this is a lot of stuff but here is the last thing
my father is taking a vacation from his job in afghanistan and going to Thailand...I'm leaving the US to see him for 28 days (or in other words 4 straight weeks)...I am surprised I am going and I know I am leaving the 23 of this month...so wish me luck
I know practically everything about DF so ask me anything and I'll try to answer it
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=226856
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:23 am

draggonboy13 wrote:
Draggonboy13/Lloyd...aka the guy who doesn't know when to shut up or stop typing
sorry for being so long

I used to play AQ and then kind of got bored (not so bored now with the Devoureror)...so I looked around and found Archknight but it really didn't work yet...Finally I found DF and created a beta character and then Dracos the Strong
beta character got deleted (one of the first mages...i think...can't remember that much...and he stunk...badly)
Dracos the Strong recieved all the upgrades and best stuff...and I actually got a bug that didn't happen to anyone else after the first frostvale where my character's stuff (all of it...his armor, hair, face, and even the weapon) turned white
I am a normal high school student and I plan on either being a writer or a game designor...I am currently on the other DF forum writing the script of a movie for someone who plans on making it about them selves and two friends
I am also obseesed about dragon stuff...should you see my room you'd be surprised at how many books, scultures, and old toys that have to do with dragons in here
my name (draggonboy13) was actually a mistype for DF when I registered...I put 2 g's in and got Draggonboy and I was 13 at the time so that is how my name came into creation...
does anyone here play Maple story?...if you do guess what I'm in there too (but I am a noob in that game)...I plan on being a cleric so once I hit lvl 30 seek me out and go on quests with me I will increase the exp and heal you when you get hurt.
I know this is a lot of stuff but here is the last thing
my father is taking a vacation from his job in afghanistan and going to Thailand...I'm leaving the US to see him for 28 days (or in other words 4 straight weeks)...I am surprised I am going and I know I am leaving the 23 of this month...so wish me luck
I know practically everything about DF so ask me anything and I'll try to answer it

Whoa, dude, welcome! Glad to have someone like you here. Just read the rules and stuff and you'll be good. Oh, and I also play Maple Story. I quitted and got the record of "The Most Fastest Quitter on Earth" with a time limit of 3 minutes. I reached Level 7 or so though. MS is kinda nice, but it doesn't suit my taste.

Oh and ggood luck on your trip!
Back to top Go down
draggonboy13
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
draggonboy13

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:45 am

lol! you got the fastest quitter reward lol!

thanks for the good luck
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:50 pm

these days u could never be suprised about how obsessed people are with dragons Shocked

but personally i'm obsessed with chipmunks drunken ...and its not a phase its been like this fer a few years
Back to top Go down
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:10 am

Magical Trevor wrote:
these days u could never be suprised about how obsessed people are with dragons Shocked

but personally i'm obsessed with chipmunks drunken ...and its not a phase its been like this fer a few years
Yeah, and the obsessed ones are the ones who play DragonFable, really.
Back to top Go down
cmastris
Puny Pip Squeak
Puny Pip Squeak

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:32 am

Hi, ive just signed up

My name is Chris, I live in England although I am part Greek. Dragonfable is my favourite RPG but i like AQ and MQ as well. I like tennis. king
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:00 am

nice to meet u skipper(if u dont object to me calling u this it will forever be ur name) sunny
Back to top Go down
draggonboy13
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
draggonboy13

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:44 pm

I have been obsessed with dragons since I was a toddler and heard the song "Puff the magic Dragon"...which made me cry...

DID I JUST TYPE THAT ALOUD!!!
Back to top Go down
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:10 pm

...that song....RULES!!!!!!!!!! i only heard it last year it in music class but i like it...my teacher thought it was about the american-vietnam war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next