DragonFable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFable

The Dragonfable fan forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is this? - The rules of this section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greekpaladin
Admin
Admin
Greekpaladin

What is this? - The rules of this section Empty
PostSubject: What is this? - The rules of this section   What is this? - The rules of this section Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:28 am

You may wonder what this is. Well, here we will hold duels between members. How? Pretty simple! First of all, let's say that we have 2 members, member1 and member2.

Member1 wants to challenge member2, so he makes a thread in this forum called "Challenging member2", where he/she posts the challenge and posts his/her character's ID. Then member1 informs member2 about the challenge with a PM. Then member2 has to go to the challenge thread and post if he/she accepts or declines the duel. If he/she accepts then he/she posts his character's ID. After that they determine whether or not classes other than the basic ones can be used. Then the duel can start.

The main Duel:
The main duel has three rounds.
The rounds go like this:
Both players go to Dragonfable with their character that have selected as duelist. They enter the opponent's ID and duel him/her. If member1's character is strong enough to beat member2's character, then he posts a CLEAR UNEDITED screenshot with his/her character winning. This happens with member2 too. If a member can't beat another member's character, the he/she has to give up or continue trying.The screenshot must be like this. Then the character that has beaten the other with more HP left wins the round. This happens with all the rounds and the member with the more winning rounds wins the duel.
NOTE: A Mod must approve the screenshots after the duel is over.

Any questions?

Last edited by Greekpaladin on Thu May 01, 2008 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starseeker Rave
Puny Pip Squeak
Puny Pip Squeak

PostSubject: Re: What is this? - The rules of this section   What is this? - The rules of this section Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:09 pm

I actually do have a question for this. Now, if the character that's doing the challenges is geared to be their base armor, then it's alright for them, but...

What about characters that are geared toward being one of the non-base classes? My ONLY character is a Mage that has her stats in line with being a Ranger. Would these characters be allowed to use the non-base armors as their 'default' or are such characters seriously-SOL? (And for the record, I now do ALL of my combat in the Ranger armor, so...yeah)
Back to top Go down
Greekpaladin
Admin
Admin
Greekpaladin

PostSubject: Re: What is this? - The rules of this section   What is this? - The rules of this section Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:42 am

To be more fair, only battles with the base armor are allowed. I'll see if I can find another solution though...
EDIT: I found a solution! It's in the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this? - The rules of this section   What is this? - The rules of this section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this? - The rules of this section
Page 1 of 1